Saturday 13 May 2017

Posh food

I don't understand posh food. There, I've said it.

First off, there's the dishes themselves. Picture your typical fine dining menu:
  • Quenelles of axminister on a belushi rosti
  • Hipster cop three ways with charred lurex, served with a eurovision broth
  • Braised largesse with persil ravioli and germolene purée
  • Camshaft torte served with a crushing sense of ennui
 Well OK, not quite like that, but you get the idea. Why can't they just say "beef and carrots"? And why are there so rarely potatoes (or rice, or pasta)? Surely a meal needs its carbs?


And the portions  are always so small. This is the three-course meal cooked by the winner of this year's Mastechef, Saliha Mahmood-Ahmed. Sorry Saliha, I'm sure it's delicious, but I'd be stopping for chips on the way home.

So, posh food. That's why I just don't get you. My offer to accompany anyone who would like to take me to Berares, however, still stands..

5 comments:

  1. Are you looking for where to buy hemp oil in Australia? Visit Ricks Hemp Oil store to choose from a premium organic range of hemp seed oil products today!
    cbd oil adelaide
    cannabis oil
    buy cbd oil australia

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete