Monday 30 April 2012

Disability choons

Today, the time restrictions on contributory ESA come into force. I could have blogged about that. But I thought instead I'd stay in my happy place, and give you some music that could (almost) have been written for us disabled people!

I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down - Elvis Costello


Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears (suggested by ValleysBloke)



Trip Stumble and Fall - Stephen Bruton



Wheel's on Fire - Julie Driscoll


Dizzy - Vic Reeves and the Wonderstuff


Pins and Needles - Billy Talent (suggested by @spa280y)



Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd (suggested by @SarahRansley)


Spasticus Autisticus - Ian Dury and the Blockheads

 

I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James (suggested by @katebielby)


Darkness Descends - Laura Marling (suggested by @ValleysBloke)


Crazy - Gnarls Barclay (suggested by @KateBielby)


Borderline - Madonna (suggested by @living_as_if)



Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (suggested by @ValleysBloke)



Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue (suggested by @spa280y)



But whatever life and the DWP throw at us, we've got to think like Chumbawumba, in I Get Knocked Down (But I Get Up Again) (suggested by @spa280y)


No comments:

Post a Comment